If you are a fan of Tedtalks, TedxAccra has a list of talks lined up this month that you cannot miss. Most of Tedtalks in Accra are free to attend.
TEDxAccra 2016 conference from 19th to 23rd April 2016
We are very excited to invite you to the second edition of the biggest TEDx event in Accra, Ghana. This gathering will be a roomful of passionate, innovative and creative minds from Ghana and Africa.
TEDxAccra is the largest event of its kind in Ghana with an audience of over 1500 gathered at the National Theatre to share and discuss innovative and creative ideas. Our former speakers range from activists, entrepreneurs, historians, scientists, explorers, technologists and artists who shared insights and ideas relating to the Ghanaian society and the world as a whole.
Speakers who are billed to talk at this year’s event cut across various spheres of social influence such as Business, Education, Media, Religion, Finance, Social Entrepreneurship etc.
1. April 19th, 2016: 10am – 2pm: Lancaster University Ghana. African Innovations Demonstration Talk. Free to attend
2. April 19th 2016: 6pm -8pm: Ahaspora and Diaspora discussion at the British Council. Free to attend
3. April 20th 2016: 3pm -8pm: Masterclass with Africa’s Investigate Journalist ‘Anas Aremeyaw Anas’ at Kempinski Hotel. Tickets on sale
4. April 22nd 2016: 6pm – 10pm: Womenomics, ‘Rethinking the contribution of women to the Ghanaian economy at the Netherlands Ambassador’s residence. Limited seats, kindly register
5. April 23rd 2016: Main TEDxAccra Event @ National Theatre Time 9am to 3pm. Tickets on sale
You can also buy a ticket here to attend any of our events or call 0277920152 to answers to your questions.